Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How to send mail...

Many have asked for a mailing address and finally I have an answer.

*** The Bolivia address has been deleted, so as not to confuse anyone when sending mail. Please send all future mail to the Santiago address, since that is where I will be living. :-) thanks! ***

Santiago: Sending packages and other mail here would probably be easier since I will be living in Chile for the next two years. I would be careful sending expensive things as I wouldn´t want them to get lost or stolen, but of course anything sent would be much appreciated. That address is as follows:
Natalie Nathan
Asociados de Santa Cruz, Casilla 238
Correo 11
Santiago, CHILE

*Side bar: Class started yesterday here at the Institute and four hours of one-on-one classes is quite a bit more challenging than the college class filled with lots and lots of other people to fill the space. But, as challenging as it will be, it will also be really good! More to come, but I know the address part was super important, so here it is! *

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the addresses Natalie! I hope classes are still going well...well it has only been three days but ya. Miss you and love you! *HUGS*

Unknown said...

hey turd hows it goin i just wanted to say hi and tell you im going to kick some majopr ass this year whether it be baseball or my teammates